Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful weather and conditions in NEPA. We did a morning ride hitting MiddleFinger, Pole Line, Dead Deer Extreme, Dead Deer, KillerBee, Hell Trail, Nowhere/FarAway, and finishing with RollerCoasterSay Wut?.....shuttled it back up the hill after that.....

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Great post - thanks for sharing! Once fall rolls around, I plan on getting out there and doing some tweaking/refining and I have some ideas for a couple of additions. Speaking of which, let me know if you guys have any suggestions or problem areas. For now, though, it's time to ride - the work can wait......

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Kraz.....

......the last changes that you and Willsie planned and pulled together after the logging turned out very well.....RollerCoasterSayWut?.....actually turned out better than before the logging......the only suggestion I have is if we could somehow transition from DeadDeer to the plain area without going through the old campsite.....and then maybe a more direct transition from the plain area to Killer Bee....if that makes sense.....but it certainly is fine as is right now......here some old RCSW trail work pictures from this spring and 2009 spring....Ride On!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts