Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone suggest a good book upgrade for the rift zone 2 with slightly more travel? I have looked into some Ohlins and Fox forks but I wanted to see if anyone had upgraded before and ca suggest a good options.

Thanks.

·
Registered
468 Posts
The RS Recon is 32mm stantion, so the Marzocchi Z2 with 34mm with be the most cost effective option. Its basically a cheaper version of the Fox34. It's what stock on the RZ3.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can anyone suggest a good book upgrade for the rift zone 2 with slightly more travel? I have looked into some Ohlins and Fox forks but I wanted to see if anyone had upgraded before and ca suggest a good options.

Thanks.
Got a RZ2 29er my self this year.. any problems with the stock recon fork? They can be adjusted for 140/150 travel easily.. but then still thinking if I got the apline trail 150/160mm instead.. but definitely overkill for local trails.. im looking to upgrade to marzocchi z2 140mm ang marzocchi coil for the rear shock..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got a RZ2 29er my self this year.. any problems with the stock recon fork? They can be adjusted for 140/150 travel easily.. but then still thinking if I got the apline trail 150/160mm instead.. but definitely overkill for local trails.. im looking to upgrade to marzocchi z2 140mm ang marzocchi coil for the rear shock..
Thanks. I know how to adjust the travel but I was just looking into foods with a more rigid feel as well as lighter which the fox 34s achieve. I am still looking though since I don't know that much about suspension set ups.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.