Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
#1 Latex Salesman
1,869 Posts
I just put on the MRP Slalom Fusion, Azonic A-Frames and ODI Rogue lock-on grips I got for Christmas. Next I'm going 8spd with Shimano cassette/chain, SRAM X.9 derailleur and X.7 (or X.9 if I can find one) trigger shifter and a 36t DH front ring from FSA. I've considered doing some small stuff like the bars and seatpost, but I better save some money for travel, lift and/or race registration fees or for stuff that breaks. Though I would really like a new pair of Oakley Crow Bars...damn, this sport is getting expensive.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
lose 15 pounds and keep it off...

finish the new bike

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Uhh, my Float is on the way for the DNA, as is my trick new wheelset, as well as my SIC bars and stem. Then I may get an I beam seat and post.

My DHR. SIC bar and stem. XT cranks/e.13 chainguide. Titanium spring.

My bikes are dope as is.

·
No longer riding a haro!
725 Posts
New fork and front tire for my bighit
New pedals and cranks for my bmx

·
Banned
1,555 Posts
Uhh... I got a e.13 chainguide, kona jackshit pedals, 38t e.13 DH ring, HG93 XT Chain, M580 LX cassette, and a pair of 2.35 Maxxis Minion DH tires...

I am getting another $70 today for working this summer doing small things. Gonna scrounge up another $20 and buy some Evolve DH O/S bars and the Evolve DH 30mm stem. Killer.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Lessee... Switching out avid mechs for Juicy 7s, losing the XT for sram x.9 rear d and shifter, flak jacket cables, installing FSA Pig headset, PUSHing Vanilla RC, switching to e.13 bashguard (and possibly SRS), going to direct mount stem (funn or marz), probably go to 36t ring, and a new paint job.

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
a new frame with at least 8 inches :D hopefully a rockymountain, or the sinister r9

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hopefully a 888 for my BigHit.

Also new helmet (probably the Deviant) and due for new tires & brake pads.

·
Registered
420 Posts
King headset (got it for xmas just waiting for frame)
105 derailluer (got it for xmas just waiting for frame)
Fox 36 RC2 (xmas present to myself)

PrestonFR frame
Race Face Atlas cranks
Hadley rear hub
new rims (not known yet)
Avid or Magura brakes
SRAM x9 or X0 derailluer/shifter if the 105 doesn't work out
shin/elbow pads
full face helmet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts