Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Stucco Bucket
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgraded the fork on my Mojo to a 160 since all the guys I ride with are fahkin psychos.
And Im not sure what to do with my old 2010 Fox 140 Float rlc FIT fork.
Its gray, 15QR and has around 10 rides on it. I was thinking about putting it on the Schwinn homegrown. Is that too much fork for this bike? Maybe on this Novara Ponderosa I have. Or perhaps make a lampshade out of it
I figure the scrap metal value of it is about $350, so It might be better to take it to the boneyard.
Im open to suggestions.....

Suggestions>?

·
Banned
32 Posts
the_owl said:
Upgraded the fork on my Mojo to a 160 since all the guys I ride with are fahkin psychos.
Its gray, 15QR and has around 10 rides on it. I was thinking about putting it on the Schwinn homegrown. Is that too much fork for this bike? Maybe on this Novara Ponderosa I have. Or perhaps make a lampshade out of it
I figure the scrap metal value of it is about $350, so It might be better to take it to the boneyard.

Suggestions>?
Lower it to 120mm drop about 23 gears and you've got yourself a sweet foothills scooter!

Trust me on this...

·
Registered
81 Posts
the_owl said:

Suggestions>?
If you need a new home for it let me know. That's pretty much what I need for my new build.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts