Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to upgrade my rims to a wheelset by rhyno lite. I want something around under 100 dollars. I need them to have cnc machined sidewalls and the best hubs you can buy under 100 dollars. Any ideas? If somone could lead the way and link me to what im looking for it would be great!

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
Still got the upgraditis going on? What happened with the wheels you just overhauled the hubs on? What do you expect to achieve with the new wheelset? Disc capable? Lighter? Wider rims? Stronger? The Jenson wheels, Rhyno Lite rims with Shimano Deore hubs, are pretty decent for the price, but on the heavy side.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I plan on achiving a better rear wheel and front. I did overhaule front and and rear. I found out that my cassette wasent sitting on the rear hub (because its a joytech) very well. Even with tighting it didnt help. Though, the front rims works very well, instead of replacing the rear hub and spending the money and getting in laced and trued, just to buy a new wheelset with disc capabiltys for later down the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.