Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so ive got an 02 bullit, set up for fr/dh. love the bike fun as hell for jumping,drops and some good dh. ive found an intense m1 frame for pretty damn cheap. what im thinking is pick up the m1 and build it/swap parts over and use it as my summer, lift assist bike for north star this summer. would it be worth it to get the frame and build, or reuse parts from the bullit and build the full dh frame? or should i just get a longer travel fork for the bullit, and keep my 66 for more fr apps? any ideas?

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
The M-1 would be so much better then the bullitt....like Night and day...I would do it in a heart beat...no I take that back...I would have done it last week (or month or year or 2 years);)

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
Yeah just get the M1. Intense will bend you over on warranty if you aren't using a DC fork on it though. Everything else should swap over fine I think (hub, BB, seatpost maybe?).

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wont be lettin go of it poh. im gunna keep the bullit frame, and swap everything over. run the m1 all summer. prob swap everythng back afterwards. unless for some reason i love the m1 and dont want the bullit anymore. in that case' id sell it with the frame.

·
Bum Buzzer
1,992 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
The M-1 would be so much better then the bullitt....like Night and day...I would do it in a heart beat...no I take that back...I would have done it last week (or month or year or 2 years);)
It becomes clearer and clearer why WCH beats on you constantly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.