Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Looking for a direct plug and play upgrade from BL-MT201 brake levers on my Giant Stance 1. The brakes are great I just want shorter levers to use with one finger. Any suggestions?

·
mbtr member
6,503 Posts
Hello,

Looking for a direct plug and play upgrade from BL-MT201 brake levers on my Giant Stance 1. The brakes are great I just want shorter levers to use with one finger. Any suggestions?
Move the levers in and adjust the reach.

There's nothing magical to be gained here. If you want to play with heat management and increase power, change rotors. Grabbiness and heat management, change pads. If you can't hit your objectives with that, then it's time to go to SLXT/ZEE, and your previous purchases will transfer over. Shimano has made brakes boring, and that's a good thing. Swapping levers is a low-reward upgrade.

If your username is a reflection of you, and not your bike, just go buy some zee brakes and big rotors. Enjoy ALL THE BRAKING.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.