Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed a few things on Transition's site indicating that at the very least new colors and some build specs are coming soon.

On the Scout GX page:
*it shows available colors as "Black Powder" and "TR Blue" for the colors, even though the drop down menu still has the old Desert Tan and Slate Blue.
*there's a new build kit drop-down menu after you select size, and right now it only lists "GX - BikeYoke(160mm)". Looks like they'll be spec'ing the awesome BikeYoke dropper on the mid and higher level builds now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm curious when/if Transition will be updating the lineup too. The TR11 press release said all of their bikes are going to feature the adjustable headset so that might mean a new batch of frames being released with this new headset configuration? Also the Bike Yoke dropper build option is showing up on the Scout page but the component listing on the web page hasn't changed.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I'm curious when/if Transition will be updating the lineup too. The TR11 press release said all of their bikes are going to feature the adjustable headset so that might mean a new batch of frames being released with this new headset configuration?
Did they mean all TR11 bikes and frames? Or all bikes and frames in general? Kind of confusing but that feature would be nice. I saw that press release but not sure if they are just talking about the TR 11?

Guerrilla Gravity is doing this on all their bikes this year. The Shred Dog is on my short list if the Scout doesn't turn out what I want.

Horse tack Bridle Rein Pack animal Working animal

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Eurobike 2019 is taking place as we speak. If there was going to be a reveal for 2020 they would do it during this show. I remember them launching “Giddy Up and SBG” there respectively when they launched those platforms. We may or may not have an answer in the next couple of days.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.