Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My neighbor, who’s an avid rider, has one and swears by it. Doesn’t even want to ride another brand.
Yeah it looks like they will be available this month possibly. The sizing is a bit weird though. Their site keeps telling me i'm not in the normal size\parameters lol! Wish there were different color options available though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Canyon Spectral 27.5”

If i'm reading the site right, according to Canyon I can't even pre-order the Spectral 7 27.5 right now. All I can do is get them to notify me later. Dang!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah it looks like they will be available this month possibly. The sizing is a bit weird though. Their site keeps telling me i'm not in the normal size\parameters lol! Wish there were different color options available though.
Yeah, not a huge fan of the bland colors but performance-wise, the bike sure seems like a winner. He's about 6' and 190 lbs and his bike is a Large.

·
Registered
10 Posts
make sure the line under cm or inch is under cm which is actually using inches. I had same issue when looking up sizing.

Large 27.5 Spectral 7 in Trail Teal is in stock today.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts