Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No helmets...

Anyone try the Bush YES/NO contest?

Relevance: We did a river float today and talked alot about bikes.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Was that a banner for a motorcycle company or product? The MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) encourages motorbike ads to show riders with helmets, and most tend to so. It's pretty rare to see a helmetless rider in a bike ad.

I suspect the photo above is a stock photo being used by a non motorcycle related company. They probably picked out that photo because of it's marketing value (two people have a grand time and livin'up life).

As an aside, t's not mandatory to wear a helmet in many states when riding a motorcycle. When I first worked in NYC, I had to get used to seeing all these riders w/o helmets.

True it's wise to do so and you would never catch me on a motorcycle without a brain bucket.

They shoot American Chopper with the boys riding helmet-less all the time.

In regards to what is the Bush YES/No thing, I think it's reference to that popup window that takes some survey or something. I always just close it as soon as it pops up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.