Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
I can respect the difficulty of it
I can respect the skill required to do it
I can respect the courage needed to sacrifice your taint

however I still think it's freakin stupid, especially if you're dolting along the trail in front of me at a snails pace. Not to mention there is no way to exhibit any kind of style to make you not look retarded doing it.

man I was at N* the weekend the unicycle crew took over and they were pretty annoying like that on more than several occasions.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Zonk0u said:

however I still think it's freakin stupid, especially if you're dolting along the trail in front of me at a snails pace. Not to mention there is no way to exhibit any kind of style to make you not look retarded doing it.

man I was at N* the weekend the unicycle crew took over and they were pretty annoying like that on more than several occasions.
wow...I just go on your right or left and go by......If not I bump them and still go by them

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ive neve met one either, but the way things are going Ill take a break for five years and come back and the site'll be ubr.com and everyone'll be all like "do you know anyone who rides one of them two wheeled bikes?

·
Takw/agranofsalt
3,532 Posts
Zonk0u said:

Well put.

·
Devolution is real!
477 Posts
focused1 said:
I just bought a 24" Torker. I'm still in the learning phase. I posted a thread a couple weeks ago with some crazy trials/north shore unicycle videos in it.
Lets see a link to those videos.

I also bought a Torker Uni. It is fun but not as fun as riding a trials bicycle.

·
What are you looking at?
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
minnmirman said:
Ive neve met one either, but the way things are going Ill take a break for five years and come back and the site'll be ubr.com and everyone'll be all like "do you know anyone who rides one of them two wheeled bikes?
thats funny but wont it be mur.com(mountain unicycle review)?

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
wow...I just go on your right or left and go by......If not I bump them and still go by them
a little tough to do with a narrow trail... .and there are 10 of them stacked up on top of eachother, all grabbing their balls and bouncing up and down.

·
Registered
467 Posts
go to unicycle.com. these things are a rip off. for a nicer trials ofr mtn unicycle, you have to pay 500-1000 dollars. all it is a a wheel, cranks, a rigid "fork" and a seat. WTF? no wonder most people buy a bike instead

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.