Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so let the jokes fly about the title.
I was putting my riding shorts away, and on the outside of the shorts, noticed that the right side is wearing much faster than the left side. Strange.

I also noticed that ALL of my saddles are slanted to the left, as in, if you look at the saddle from the back, it slants to the left, and I tend to get pains in my lower left back.

I know this is all connected, but what is a good solution? One of my legs is longer than the other, like most people actually, so could this be a problem?

Any doctors or PT's out there that would have an opinion on this?

·
crashes in parkinglot
1,257 Posts
How many bikes, or seats do you have? If you have one seat and one bike, I'd take a look at the seat post and see if there is something to got tweeked or broken. If thats all strait then it could be the leg length issue.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
How bout a right side butt cheek implant? One of my legs is 3/4 longer than the other and haven't seen much effect on the biking. Also how bout a low profile pedal on on side and a
higher profile on the other?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Scott O said:
How bout a right side butt cheek implant? One of my legs is 3/4 longer than the other and haven't seen much effect on the biking. Also how bout a low profile pedal on on side and a
higher profile on the other?
Is it possible to have one leg 3/4 longer than the other? I can't imagine what your pants must look like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.