Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
emteebee
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I will be up camping at New Hogan so if anyone wants to come out for a ride on the coyote point trail (~12 miles there and back on rocky terrain with some tech) I can ride saturday, or sunday, or both, so come on out. There will be at least 2 of us(me and mtbmel), and I believe Dennis (Ogre) was going to come out this Sunday and ride.

Anyone is welcome!
 

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
Joined
·
5,913 Posts
Sunrise special

cmktech said:
Well I will be up camping at New Hogan so if anyone wants to come out for a ride on the coyote point trail (~12 miles there and back on rocky terrain with some tech) I can ride saturday, or sunday, or both, so come on out. There will be at least 2 of us(me and mtbmel), and I believe Dennis (Ogre) was going to come out this Sunday and ride.

Anyone is welcome!
If you are cool with the 7 AM sunday sunrise special I'm game. I'll show you a few more trails out there.
 

·
emteebee
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well we just got our campspot today and will be heading out there tonight for 4 days. See you all for the ride, anyone is welcome, at 7am in the same parking lot on Sunday :thumbsup:
 

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
Joined
·
19,859 Posts
cmktech said:
Well we just got our campspot today and will be heading out there tonight for 4 days. See you all for the ride, anyone is welcome, at 7am in the same parking lot on Sunday :thumbsup:
FOUR DAYS AT HOGAN????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eekster: :eekster: :eekster: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :eekster: :eekster: :eek: :arf: :arf: :arf: :bluefrown: :bluefrown: :nonod: :nonod: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :skep: :skep: :skep: :yikes: :rant: :rant: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :bluefrown: :bluefrown: :arf: :nonod: :nonod:
 

·
viewer discretion advised
Joined
·
126 Posts
Looks like a rerun...

Kelly and I will join in if no one minds (heck, we'll just show up anyway;)) . She was feeling a little slow at New Melones today from the heat so she might hang with Fiona and/or mtbmel if that's cool.
 

·
Trail Goddess
Joined
·
988 Posts
eemerson said:
Kelly and I will join in if no one minds (heck, we'll just show up anyway;)) . She was feeling a little slow at New Melones today from the heat so she might hang with Fiona and/or mtbmel if that's cool.
I'd love her company. See you tomorrow.

Fiona
 

·
Trail Goddess
Joined
·
988 Posts
Post-ride BBQ?

cmktech is tthere a chance of maybe BBQing after the ride? I was going to bring up my hibachi and some meat for Ogre and I. I thought maybe we could kick back at your site and visit for a while if that's ok.

Fiona
 

·
emteebee
Joined
·
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Heat Got to Us

The ride was nice today and I hope you all enjoyed it, however it was really hot today and I could tell the heat got to most of us.

Maybe we can hibachi some other time :)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top