Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been up in SLO riding a few trails and I want to say the Z-1 lite has really impressed me.......on high speed runs it has been flawless.....couldn't ask for more (well I wish I had the Recoil) ......welll anyway on some really rocky tech sections with 1 to 2 foot drops the fork impressed me so much that I thought of takking off the Shiver and running this fork for races really appeals to me

If you are up for freeriding and pedal up and down the trails you might want to look into the this fork

BTW ....it impressed me so much.....I might get the 888 lite that comes out in 07

mad props to Marz

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
So I have been up in SLO riding a few trails and I want to say the Z-1 lite has really impressed me.......on high speed runs it has been flawless.....couldn't ask for more (well I wish I had the Recoil) ......welll anyway on some really rocky tech sections with 1 to 2 foot drops the fork impressed me so much that I thought of takking off the Shiver and running this fork for races really appeals to me

If you are up for freeriding and pedal up and down the trails you might want to look into the this fork

BTW ....it impressed me so much.....I might get the 888 lite that comes out in 07

mad props to Marz
ummm. cool....

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DHbiker said:
I am very scared of some one the words you have just said... particularly second line from the bottom...

But might I add I used the Z-1 Freeride with ETA (The 2006) and it is nice!
be specific.........

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:

mad props to Marz
glad you are diggin it

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DHbiker said:
I am scared you may be switing to a 888...

I really like the Z-1 with ETA that I used. Very siff fork, but once you get ont he thing it is super plush.

Specific enough?
yeah the 888 is very much a reality..............waiting for the 07's

I even did a 3 foot drop with the ETA on and it was still smooth

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.