Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Wow, I guess if $ is burning a hole in your pocket. I don't think the rocks have a preference. Also heard the SRAM cassettes are kind of wacked out in their size combinations, but maybe they've come around. I like my X-9's as a matter of fact I'm looking for a deal on another, this one took a blow from a babyhead last weekend, wasted the der. hanger too. Another Benjamin gone :(

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
TXDirtDawg said:
Broke off my rear derailluer last week (damn rocks!) and I have been searching and here is what I ended up with

Should go nicely with my wheels once my shop finishes my Hope hubs on 819's :D
If rocks are a present danger in your rides, I don't think the carbon X.0 would be the best option. MBA on last month featured a broken one by a rock hit.

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
Warp2003 said:
If rocks are a present danger in your rides, I don't think the carbon X.0 would be the best option. MBA on last month featured a broken one by a rock hit.
Maybe, but I think that any thing on a bike can be broken with a strategically placed blow by the stealthy rock....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.