Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Curb Jumper
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are all clickable thumbnails. Im on the blue Diamndback Sorrento, buddy Chris is on yellow Sorrento, and his lil bro AJ is on the grey Diamondback Response. we're all kinda newbish, so keep the comments in high spirits :thumbsup:

·
Curb Jumper
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, I tend to stray away from the parks on the weekends to avoid the crowds, ride around town if I ride on the weekends. but ya, if ya ever wanna meet up during the week, PM me n Illsee what I can do. Oleta is fun for the dirt jumps, trails are, alright... I wish there was some place closer to Ft. Lauderdale with a nice jump section. thats all I ask...:smallviolin:

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
[dB]Will said:
well, I tend to stray away from the parks on the weekends to avoid the crowds, ride around town if I ride on the weekends. but ya, if ya ever wanna meet up during the week, PM me n Illsee what I can do. Oleta is fun for the dirt jumps, trails are, alright... I wish there was some place closer to Ft. Lauderdale with a nice jump section. thats all I ask...:smallviolin:
Isn't QW gonna have another jump section??? though I heard that from the meeting last week.

Nice pics of Area 51 too, that one hit is pretty fun. Are the trails finally all open down there?

·
Curb Jumper
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
from what I believe, all the trails are open. Rocky Mile now runs backwards. That one hit is pretty fun. Hell, I learned one-footers on it! I really hope QW comes through some time real soon on that section. really.

·
Curb Jumper
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahaha, I was waiting for someone to spot that. Thats Chris, the kid with the yelow Sorrento. He was peein and tryn to watch his bro at the same time. We called him out on it on MySpace. pretty f*ckin funny if you ask me.

·
Curb Jumper
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
eh, its mostly flatwoods. you want some good hilly sections, Id suggest hitting up Markham Park. Oleta has a decent jump section, but thats all it really has goin for it. that and the BMX course.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.