Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm excited and impressed with the card, this Thursday night UFN 8 live on spike, so i'm sure i will watch. These are the fights im looking forward to see... Rashad Evans Vs. Sean Salmon, Jake O'Brien Vs. Heath Herring and Hermes Franca Vs. Spencer Fisher. Glad to see Herring in the UFC...he hasn't had a big fight in a long time.
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.fightCard&eid=378

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
trasher said:
Texas Crazy Horse Knockout Video

I think they should made the Herring - O'Brien fight as their main event. Salmon is a CAN! All his win came from the contenders who had a 0-1 records.. Rashad will just beat him up!

Is it true that Fisher backed out because of torn ACL? Who will fight Hermes Franca then?
Heath Herring looked terrible. That was by far the worst he has ever fought. Jake O'brian looked even worse. One of the most boring fighters in the heavyweight division.

Franca/Fisher was sssssick.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Heath was a dud. He was just lucky the guy he fought was terrible or he would have been even more humiliated.

Rashad's head kick was viscious - did anything serious happen to the other guy? He looked to still be down when they were doing the post-fight interview.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Salmon's sponsors website said that he was released from the hospital around 3 am. They did not show it on TV, but he was out for 10 min in the Oct, and they carted him out. Dana White said in the post event interview that he is fine and was headed to the hospital for observation.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.