Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dont turn this into annother lets got to JMP or Dominican threads, Im going back to UCSC saturday want to do ..., ... and hopefully ... if I can have some help finding it, Anyone else want to go, FYI its the best trail system ive ever been on, extraordinary, ill prolly leave my house 9ish get there 10 and ride till I feel like it, who else?

·
err, 27.5+
4,928 Posts
Alright, the first rule of riding unmentionable trails is you don't name the trails in a public forum. The second rule of riding unmentionable trails is you don't speak about them on public forums.....

Okay now that I have gotten past that ;) Sounds like fun. I have to work Saturday though. Where you heading from that takes an hour to get to SC? I am kinda spoiled, I get to roll out of bed and can be riding in SC within 10 minutes :D

·
Less yappin, more Brappin
789 Posts
shhhhhhhhhh!

dscot420 said:
Alright, the first rule of riding unmentionable trails is you don't name the trails in a public forum. The second rule of riding unmentionable trails is you don't speak about them on public forums.....
:D
Yes, you will get moderated. :nono:

Keep it on the down-low. You're riding at Wilder, that's totally legal. You might explore other trails :winker:

Thats all you gotta say. Please dont mention trail names or locations. It will keep the riding community happy and the trails rideable in the future.

Protect your assets, dont make a scene, pick up your trash, drink your milk.

G

·
what about friday? still working on a sat hall pass...if not then perhaps dominican?....just kidding. pm me if you can pull off a friday session, I may do a run or 2 on my way home.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
supermachete said:
what about friday? still working on a sat hall pass...if not then perhaps dominican?....just kidding. pm me if you can pull off a friday session, I may do a run or 2 on my way home.
School....I only had last friday off, what about sunday?

·
Less yappin, more Brappin
789 Posts
f0ggy said:
edited, sorry forgot it was illegal :madman: im gonna be heading over there on sunday. I live up the coast, half moon bay
Word.

Its cool. Just keep it hush-hush.

Montara is rad, I have been riding there for almost 10 years now. Did you ever ride the dirt jumps behind Farallone School when there were still there? Prolly 5-6 years ago.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
geoffss said:
Word.

Its cool. Just keep it hush-hush.

Montara is rad, I have been riding there for almost 10 years now. Did you ever ride the dirt jumps behind Farallone School when there were still there? Prolly 5-6 years ago.
no pm me and ill give u directions to local spot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.