Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
VeloNerd
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the water tanks in UCSC on Friday there was some new 'art'

It said: "Louise will you marry me?" and had 7/4/2008 on it and underneath it said "And ride dead camper?".

Of course I wouldn't be one to condone riding naughty trails, but I'm extra curious if she said yes (It should be mandatory to come back and add to the 'art' to let us know!)

·
Groveland Trail Heads
1,897 Posts
She said....

YES! My little group came upon their group as they were celebrating her answer... what a cool thing to witness :thumbsup: Louise rides with a group of mtn unicyclists and they rock! Real cool people...

·
M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
3,584 Posts
I was hoping someone would post about that. I saw that early Friday morning - the artist had to paint that last Thursday evening or in the middle of the night.

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
I think we saw you all. Were you that group of about 25 riders, some without shirts?

Nice to see something other than the typical tags on those tanks.

scheckler said:
YES! My little group came upon their group as they were celebrating her answer... what a cool thing to witness :thumbsup: Louise rides with a group of mtn unicyclists and they rock! Real cool people...

·
Tripolar on most days
440 Posts
I was riding by at the same time. I didn’t know what all of the commotion was about with the unicyclists though, very cool. I have a hard time getting my wife up there on two wheels.

·
VeloNerd
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awesome

scheckler said:
yay! thanks for the update! great news! :thumbsup:

I was on the trails between 5:40am and 10am that day, awesome day for riding. Think I've found the hardest 9 miles you can ride (PM me for the route)

·
enter and win
727 Posts
if it was dwighty,

rensho said:
I think we saw you all. Were you that group of about 25 riders, some without shirts?

Nice to see something other than the typical tags on those tanks.
...shouldn't he have been the one in the bra?:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.