Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
watching the race live and seeing sam up by 6+ seconds over peaty, then going down was tough. he was so much faster than everyone else through the tech, but gee stepped it up and put together a killer run. congrats to rachel as well - brother and sister both take gold at worlds!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sam Hill was insanely fast, but it's a fine line. You lose control and go down, you're not the best in the world. Personally would've liked to see Peaty take it, but the young guys are starting to eclipse him.

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,344 Posts
flOw dOwn said:
Sam Hill was insanely fast, but it's a fine line. You lose control and go down, you're not the best in the world. Personally would've liked to see Peaty take it, but the young guys are starting to eclipse him.
Gee went just a bit wider in that same turn but still was reaching. I wonder how many others went down in that same turn.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
MtnManTank said:
I agree. These kids today are STUPID fast! They have skills that are hard to comprehend. That being said, I really hope to see Peaty take it again.
unfortunately 'again' won't happen as he's never won a world championship...always a bridesmaid...

·
I AM I AM
2,222 Posts
Personally I think it's incredible if any rider can take a fall & still come 3rd, or in the top 5! Although I'd hate to be in that position, there is always the "if", if Sam didn't fall just imagine...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.