Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone watched it yet? The postal service left me a note to pick up at the post office but I don't think I'll be able to pick it up any time soon due to my work schedule. Was it worth the wait?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they are actually here!

My wife waited in line at the post office with our 3 month old for 40 minutes yesterday while I was at work!! They sent it registered mail so you have to sign for it. Haven't had a chance to sit down and watch it, but its 218 minutes long.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have only had the chance to watch the Men's DH section. Basically if you watched the races on Freecaster a lot of the footage will be repeated. There's little skits with R. Warner at the begining of each race (kinda funny). I liked how they mixed the helmet cam and interviews in with the footage to give you an idea of what the racers are going through. It reminds me of the "Earthed" videos. I mainly bought the video to watch the races on my TV instead of my crappy PC. Is it worth the $36 american??? Yes and no, I have a piece of history with Peaty but you can definately see the same footage on their website. Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.