Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any respected RockShox suspension tuners here in the States? Bike Magazine had a article about Garage Works out of Orange County, California last year but I haven't been able to find out anything else about them. Anyone out there use Garage Works before?

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Hippietech suspension

Do a google search for Hippietech suspension. They might be another resource for you.

Bob

·
Registered
491 Posts
PUSH is coming!

aubzachsyd said:
Anyone know of any respected RockShox suspension tuners here in the States? Bike Magazine had a article about Garage Works out of Orange County, California last year but I haven't been able to find out anything else about them. Anyone out there use Garage Works before?
Zach,

I have firsthand confirmation from Jimmy at PUSH that they indeed are going to work on RS products. He wouldn't/couldn't commit to a date, however.
I at anxiously waiting to send my Lryik & DHX in together once the green light is given!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Biker75 said:
Zach,

I have firsthand confirmation from Jimmy at PUSH that they indeed are going to work on RS products. He wouldn't/couldn't commit to a date, however.
I at anxiously waiting to send my Lryik & DHX in together once the green light is given!
i've a reba, a revelation, and a rp3 on stand by when they start offering their services too :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.