The crew at Deity is proud to announce the addition of Tyler McCaul to the pro Bloodline! A rider bound by impeccable style, pitch perfect whips, and a pedigree that has made him one the premiere riders in the Slopestyle game, Tyler is a perfect fit within the talented roster of deity riders. On board Deity handlebars, stems, seats, and more for 2012, Tyler will become a critical voice in the growing movement that has become, Deity.

Set to enter the season after overcoming multiple injuries, T Mac is ready to showcase what has made him one of the most talked about riders of the past year. With a deep bag of tricks, Tyler is far more than a big trick pony as he has honed his craft by becoming one of the most stylish riders to throw a bike around. Healthy and driven, Tyler will be a critical component in the expansion of the Deity product line by further solidifying the new Deity handlebar line as the leader in the market.

"To be honest, Tyler has been one of the riders I have personally admired for so many years and have always wanted to have on board with us. We are suckers for style, so naturally Tyler epitomizes what we love, but there was a lot more to him than just his riding ability. There is a positivity and enthusiasm that he always brings. That type of energy is infectious and we plan to make him a pivotal part of our current and future plans. There is so much we are working on and outside of some of our riders, the public does not have a clue about the level we are stepping things up. Our plan is to position Deity at the top and Tyler is a perfect soldier to work side by side with." (Eric Davies, Owner/Designer)

With momentum behind the brand, Deity is honored to have Tyler McCaul as an ambassador to the product line. Professional on and off the bike, Tyler joins a diverse talent pool of deity athletes who have all become leaders in their own genres. From world class trail builders to slopestyle and World Cup champions, the Deity Bloodline is thick with skill, passion, identity, personality, and style. One of the critical pieces of the puzzle, Tyler McCaul is a welcome addition to a thriving crew that embody Deity's ethics and philosophies on and off the bike.

"I'm beyond pumped to be on board with Deity for 2012. I like working with companies that actually listen to feedback from their riders and Deity is definitely one of those companies. They're passionate about the sport of mountain biking and they're in it for the same reason I am, and that's because we love it. I'm looking forward to working with Deity in the future and proud to be rockin' their products for 2012 and beyond!!" (Tyler McCaul)

Stay tuned to the updated Deity site for new product releases and make sure to become of a fan of the Deity Facebook page to be eligible for contests, updates on Tyler McCaul throughout the season, breaking news on prototype products, and promotions that are only available to Deity followers!

Welcome to the family Tyler!!

Source: Eric Davies