Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Texas Custom Bicycle Show has partnered with the Lance Armstrong Foundation to host the 2009 show at the Livestrong Village in conjunction with the Austin Livestrong Challenge Event. Austin is one of the best cycling cities in the country. It will be a great weekend! TXCBS link --> http://bikeframebuilding.blogspot.com/

Exhibitors:

Crumpton Cycles
Southwest Frameworks
True Fabrications
Alchemy
Kirklee
Dominion
Gallus Cycles
Massengill Frames
Daltex Handmade Bicycles
Violet Crown Cycles

adding more everyday!

for info contact [email protected]

·
Student of the Bike
779 Posts
This should be fun, we are looking fwd to it. I saw Elliot last night at the Hammerhead Dirt Derby and he's very optimistic about the amount of people who will be coming just for the builder's show. If last year is any example of how good this could be then I'm sure it will be a success.

Thanks Glenn for all your hard work you've put into this.
CJB

·
Student of the Bike
779 Posts
This should be fun, we are looking fwd to it. I saw Elliot last night at the Hammerhead Dirt Derby and he's very optimistic about the amount of people who will be coming just for the builder's show. If last year is any example of how good this could be then I'm sure it will be a success.

Thanks Glenn for all your hard work you've put into this.
CJB

·
Registered
714 Posts
Great seeing all of you guys there. Cody, you guys really looked amazing compared with last year's show. Not that last year wasn't great, but this year looked to be a notch higher IMHO. Thanks again for the push.

Glenn, you know all I have is praise. You had the very best lugged stuff of show by far.

BTW, the 90mile was brutal. I did a 6:02 ride w/ a 6:33 elapsed. 20mph headwinds and all that climbing was rough. Still, it's about two hours faster than last time though, so that's good for me. The "fast" guy I ride with only finished in 5:50. So I was pushing--all that and I'm riding Bootleg Canyon tomorrow if all goes well. It's my favorite thing about Vegas.

Later,
Jay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts