Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Innovate or die!
702 Posts
hmm

"Jesse Gemini is so sick with the Fox, which feels so amazingly good"

HAHAHA this is coming from the kid TheSherpa!? His sense of suspension must be great, because that fork feels like sh** until its broken in, i thought he was the one that said not to post anything without using it. And what about wide bars? Wide bars pedal faster and make steering more dampened--- he must be a tiny mite.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
j6105 said:

HAHAHA this is coming from the kid TheSherpa!? His sense of suspension must be great, because that fork feels like sh** until its broken in, i thought he was the one that said not to post anything without using it. And what about wide bars? Wide bars pedal faster and make steering more dampened--- he must be a tiny mite.
So much anger.....

I thought my friend's DH40 felt pretty nice and its fairly new. I'm sure it feels better after its broken in.

·
Innovate or die!
702 Posts
they feel like boxxers when they are new........ enough said. I'm just laughing because it's obvious he was judging the fork by intial looks when he yells at other people about doing that........typical deer-in-the-headlights-of-new-fox dealio. World's best fork, but you can only realize that by how it reacts when riding.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
j6105 said:
they feel like boxxers when they are new........ enough said. I'm just laughing because it's obvious he was judging the fork by intial looks when he yells at other people about doing that........typical deer-in-the-headlights-of-new-fox dealio. World's best fork, but you can only realize that by how it reacts when riding.
Knowing him he probably rode it around a bit, but you're right probably not an extensive break in thorough examination.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
j6105 said:

Probably wants to cut the bars down because its his street bike... they look pretty wide for x-ups and barspins.

Sick bikes... I got that dorado :cool:

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Knowing him he probably rode it around a bit, but you're right probably not an extensive break in thorough examination.
Actually, knowing William and Jesse, we've ridden that fork for a good 7-8 hours already before i made that post. The Fox is sick, enough said.

j6105-your such a tool its funny. I didn't cut the bars down because there not mine, mine arent here yet because SIC is being slow. If you would've read the post, i mentioned that, but being the all knowing insecure 16 yr old we all know you are, you had to comment. Tool.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
TheSherpa said:
Actually, knowing William and Jesse, we've ridden that fork for a good 7-8 hours already before i made that post. The Fox is sick, enough said.

j6105-your such a tool its funny. I didn't cut the bars down because there not mine, mine arent here yet because SIC is being slow. If you would've read the post, i mentioned that, but being the all knowing insecure 16 yr old we all know you are, you had to comment. Tool.
My bad. I guess I"m just jealous. :p ;)

·
RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
826 Posts
TheSherpa said:

you're only 16 too. you like the word tool and using it all the time don't you?

·
Uhhhhh...
2,894 Posts
The Kadvang said:
anyone besides jbelt and willdawg posting in this thread is gay

whats funny as hell is htat im ****ing got swasted tonight and you nigas wer here posting on mtbr hahah srcub haction to the maxor yuou
Dudezor, it was prom night and theres not a chance in hell i was going to that and my girl didn't want too either. We just chilled and i went to bedzor relatively early to get a good 5 hours of sleep.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.