Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
carpe mañana
7,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it a pipe dream to want to ride it on Sunday with all the rain up there?

_MK

·
carpe mañana
7,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The rain turned to mostly scattered showers yesterday (Thursday). I'd suspect it won't be too bad.
Awesome. Anyone heading up there on Sunday? (Hoping to thumb a ride from Minturn to the top of the pass).

_MK

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sweet! My wife gave me a morning pass on our anniversary weekend so something involving Peaks>Wheeler>Miner's is in the works for tomorrow morning.
Still a good bit of snow up high (few inches) this morning. Snow line around 10,500. It's overcast now but could melt off by tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.

·
Heads up Flyboy!!
3,165 Posts
What time you heading up? Will be going up there tomorrow....maybe one other person with me, pretty much open to anything.
Leaving Golden around 5:30am. Hope to be on Peaks trail by 6:45-7am. Need to be done by around noon so I can be home by 1pm or so. Brisk but wouldn't say fast pace as I gotta get some pics and such. Just understand that I gotta keep moving to keep the lady and chitlins happy.:cool:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Leaving Golden around 5:30am. Hope to be on Peaks trail by 6:45-7am. Need to be done by around noon so I can be home by 1pm or so. Brisk but wouldn't say fast pace as I gotta get some pics and such. Just understand that I gotta keep moving to keep the lady and chitlins happy.:cool:
Understand....that is a bit early for me. I have the whole day so don't think I will be getting up that early. If anything changes I will let you know.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
ZRM.....did Breck get much snow up high? If so do you know what elevation the snow line was?

Thanks
A couple inches above treeline Varies widely depending on the aspect and location. Might be pockets of a little snow here and there below TL but probably not significant.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts