Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Over the Holidays (which aren't even over yet) I managed to add about 9 pounds to the waist line - do I need to send all my suspension bits into PUSH to get them revalved?

2. If I run a 26" wheel on the front of the Sultan wouldn't that make riding a lot easier since it would be like riding downhill all the time?

Thanks

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
cutthroat said:
1. Over the Holidays (which aren't even over yet) I managed to add about 9 pounds to the waist line - do I need to send all my suspension bits into PUSH to get them revalved?

2. If I run a 26" wheel on the front of the Sultan wouldn't that make riding a lot easier since it would be like riding downhill all the time?

Thanks
1. No, you want the softer tune to make it harder to climb and hence lose weight easier.

B: No, but you computer will read faster, so that will make you feel good. And the force due to gravity will be higher because you are closer to the ground, therefore you will descend slower.:confused:

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
A: no need since you lied to push about how aggressive ya were the 1st time. it should be about perfect now.

2: close. the main advantages will be gettin some use outta all those old 26" tires ya cant unload on ebay.

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
S-Works said:
lose weight
Damn - I was dreading those two words. CC: I was perfectly honest with Push and told them I needed the slow old guy tune, but now I think I may need the even slower old guy tune. Where I live, the first mile of trail is seven miles of uphill.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.