Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a picture of some new brake levers made by Twenty6, I thought i'd share a picture of them. Shameless plug for a neighbor, since the levers are made over here in Belgrade MT. They're retro-fittable to Hayes, Avid and Shimano.....they cost approx $65 and he's doing them in just about every color under the rainbow. Yep, even pink.

give Tyler a call and let him know what you think (406)539-5130

Attachments

·
Full Monty Bike Bore
483 Posts
Ooooh

They look interesting, hmmm....some pink Sh!mano levers to match Chipmunk's h/set would be schweet.

Let us know how they fair on a typical MT work out :)

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
nwmtb said:
Here's a picture of some new brake levers made by Twenty6, I thought i'd share a picture of them. Shameless plug for a neighbor, since the levers are made over here in Belgrade MT. They're retro-fittable to Hayes, Avid and Shimano.....they cost approx $65 and he's doing them in just about every color under the rainbow. Yep, even pink.

give Tyler a call and let him know what you think (406)539-5130
Thanks for the info, Chad! They look sweet!

·
RobRX
51 Posts
Just installed a set of Dualie Levers for my Avid Juicy Ultimates after breaking one of the carbon levers in a crash.

My preliminary neighborhood test spin rating is: they're way nicer than my old carbons and nicer than the DangerBoys on my wife's Hayes9's...Will let you know how they ride after I put them to the test at Skeggs or the Demo this weekend.

And the blue ano is a sweet bling match to my Racer X's blue trim, my blue CK headset and blue Salsa skewers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.