Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
I am visting Tuscon, is anyone riding tommorrow morning, during the day or night? looking to do some aggressive cross country riding.
I have limited intenet access if somone could give me a buzz I would really appreciate it 978-201-9437.
On another note I want to thank the foks Scott Mike Richard etc for taking me on that great ride at south mountain what a blast.
Jonathan.

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
I see that there is a Ride AZ TNR in Phoenix at T100 this Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. leaving at Dreamy Draw parking lot. Best I coould do, sorry.

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
Dirdir said:
I see that there is a Ride AZ TNR in Phoenix at T100 this Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. leaving at Dreamy Draw parking lot. Best I coould do, sorry.
Last I checked, his post was for "Tucson locals." And you (a Phoenix local) respond with a Phoenix ride...

Thanks for (another) useless posting.

STFU

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
waltaz said:
Last I checked, his post was for "Tucson locals." And you (a Phoenix local) respond with a Phoenix ride...

Thanks for (another) useless posting.

STFU
Walt, do you see the part where I say sorry, best I could do? Perhaps if he has no other options he will decide to drive the 2 hours or so for what is a very good ride. I made it very clear that the ride was in PHOENIX in the part where I said that the ride was in PHOENIX.

Walt, I'm sorry, but you're fired.

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
Dirdir said:
Walt, you're absolutely right and I apologize for my extreme stupidity and for wasting the valuable time of anybody that ended up reading my ignorant post.

I'm sorry for being such an idiot.
No problem, Geoff. I forgive you. Now shut up and ride.

Walt - out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.