Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a Turner DHR today with a 888 upfront. I don't have the rest of the parts sorted out yet, but will do that tomorrow with my LBS. I'm moving up from a SC Bullit with a junior T upfront. I'm just anxious to get my new ride and was wondering how big and good of differences I should expect for full on DH runs on my new rig.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
desertbake said:
I just ordered a Turner DHR today with a 888 upfront. I don't have the rest of the parts sorted out yet, but will do that tomorrow with my LBS. I'm moving up from a SC Bullit with a junior T upfront. I'm just anxious to get my new ride and was wondering how big and good of differences I should expect for full on DH runs on my new rig.
Plusher, slacker, different.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
red5 said:
Heres a good comparison..

Bullit = jacking off :(
DHR = Banging the prom queen :D

Both get the job done, it's just about how much fun your gonna have doing it. ;)
and all my sex life has been slipping through my hands

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
red5 said:

Both get the job done, it's just about how much fun your gonna have doing it. ;)
best. analogy. ever.

new. sig. for. me.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
red5 said:

I was gonna say something along those lines, but Red beat me to it. What Red said.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.