Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Politically Incorrect
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not what you think.

Six of us showed up for a ride today. As we were unloading the bikes, we realized that every one of us was riding a Turner. Great bikes!

This was taken after a few miles into the ride.

Maybe some of the other folks on the ride will post up their pics. :D

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,809 Posts
I don't see any 6 packs? One of em looks like an RFX.

·
Registered
257 Posts
motoenth said:
Not what you think.

Six of us showed up for a ride today. As we were unloading the bikes, we realized that every one of us was riding a Turner. Great bikes!

This was taken after a few miles into the ride.
A bunch of Turnerds. :D Thats spot is exactly 6.8 miles into the ride with 30 more to go and 17 of it being up and a 20+ degree drop in temps...oh yea the 20 mile per hour wind and snow was a nice too. . :madman: Good ride.

·
Politically Incorrect
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't mind climbing. In fact, I kinda like it. But, the Curtis Creek climb was ridiculous. Way too much sugar for a nickel. The cold temps, high winds didn't help. I didn't really like it when my bite valve froze. My hands were so cold, I couldn't feel my brake levers. Would I do it again? Absolutely.

Here's a different view:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Jerk_Chicken said:
Spotted an Ano Bronze. Love mine, and too unique to get rid of.
Actually....Ano Olive :D. It is very rare and will be very hard to ever get rid of (if the time ever comes).

That ride was COLD!!!! When my bottle of Heed froze within just a couple miles of riding up the Blue Ridge Parkway from Curtis Creek....I knew it was time to get out of there. :bluefrown:

Overall.....definitely still a better day than sitting at work!!!!!!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.