Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi MTBRs,

I'm just posting up a quick thank you and shout out to Turner Bikes for standing up and supporting the Snow Summit opening day weekend and allowing me to demo a Burner. I am in between jobs and am searching for a rig to replace my '01 Sugar 3 and when I learned about David's team being up in SS I tried to drum up support of a friends to go but eventually made the two hour trek by myself.

What a blast! The Burner is a hoot. It was only held back by it's incapable rider ;-) I hit more of the xc trails vs the bike park (use guys are crazy!) and it was just fantastic. Climbing and descending just confidence inspiring. I think I could have climbed any hill on that bike and ditto for the downs. It just motors.

So I'm not going to tell you who just showed up to allow you to view your bikes but Turner and his team are the real deal! Kudos to you guys and thank you.

Talked to a friend when I got back home that afternoon about my day and Turner bikes and yesterday he told me he went down to the local LBS and was ordering up a new Sultan. :thumbsup:

IMG_8228.jpg

Turner Rocks!

ATB,

Smkntrls

Figured this would be a good place for this post for guys looking for quality companies to buy their next XC/AM rig. So don't flame me and Admin you are certainly OK to move it wherever you like and no I'm not an employee or have any ties.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I love my '10 5-spot, one test ride and I was hooked. I didn't NEED a new bike and didn't really have the cash at the time, so I kept telling myself it wasn't THAT much better than my Fuel, till the next ride on the fuel..... Went back and bought the 5-spot the next day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts