Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, bought a spot from this site, so two questions, 1) :confused: what size of shock do I replace the dhx air with on a 2005 med? 2)Anyone selling a nice light air shock?:confused: Actually make that 3. How do I replace that bloody union jack with the St Andrews cross?

·
Registered
223 Posts
bikezilla has it covered....

judging by your lack of love for the union jack - where are you based in scotland?

Ive a Manitou 3 way swinger air in spanking condition, not the best but not the worst, good winter shock for those golspie conditions, its off my spot

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Don't forget to post a :"what fork for my spot" thread too! although here is the answer - Revelation unless you want 20mm thru axle and then go for a Pike. I would look for an 05 RP3 and unless you want the DHX as a spare just sell it on the classifieds here.

PS Rule Britania, God Save the Queen and here is a replacement for the Union Jack for you:

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
D.Ten, I am in Fettercairn, near err... nowhere really. Wilks; I have the fork covered, TALAS rlc from my Orange five will do nicely. Oh, and as for THAT flag, I find it really hard to get the stains out after I have wiped my a**e on it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.