Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nothing here
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, check this out. My first video of my first trip to Moab and Fruita last Oct. with me and my cousin. He rode a Six Pack and I was beating on a 5-Spot. I tell you the most memorable thing about Fruita was the packs of beautiful women riding together! Man, you just don't see that here in the Midwest. Anyways, used a bullet cam from Xtreme Recall and the free Windows movie maker to put it together.

·
I want that one
1,036 Posts
Unknownrash said:
Hey, check this out. My first video of my first trip to Moab and Fruita last Oct. with me and my cousin. He rode a Six Pack and I was beating on a 5-Spot. I tell you the most memorable thing about Fruita was the packs of beautiful women riding together! Man, you just don't see that here in the Midwest. Anyways, used a bullet cam from Xtreme Recall and the free Windows movie maker to put it together.

no video...

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
I watched it. Pretty cool. I especially like the downtube shots showing the fork and tire. That was way cool and I'm surprised more riders don't do this. I would be curious to know what the uncompressed video quality is like.

·
Just another FOCer
1,371 Posts
I too enjoyed the fork/tire view, very cool. (One of the few areas the lipstick cam beats the helmet cam.)

tscheezy said:
I watched it. Pretty cool. I especially like the downtube shots showing the fork and tire. That was way cool and I'm surprised more riders don't do this. I would be curious to know what the uncompressed video quality is like.

·
Nothing here
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The link seems to be working now, Google video seems to go in and out of service. Anyways, the uncompressed video is much better. The bullet cam has 520 lines of resolution so it is very good but not quite the quality of the Handycam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.