Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Homers,

Getting ready to buy my first Turner, a DW Flux. My question is about the fork. I would like to have the ability to adjust travel out on the trail and am considering the Rockshox Team Reba with U-turn.

Anybody got experience with this fork? Pros? Cons? Any problems? I am open to any and all suggestions and pointers.

Thx!

·
Moosehead
1,908 Posts
Thumbsup on the RS uturn, especially on the burlier DWL. Just put it on in place of a Fox 100 RLC, now the 08 Flux is a more versatile trail bike for gnarlier downs. My only nit is that it would be easier to have the indexed travel adjust knob like the Talas, but overall, the uturn is a great fork.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
plus 2 on a reba for a flux (and a pike on a spot come to that)

ps - op - you can do a search on dw flux forks and pull up a lot of thrreads...

·
Registered
750 Posts
I've got a 2007 talas rlc on my now aging 2006 flux, and I really like the option to ride the bike at 100 and 120 mm as trail conditions change. I'd imagine the DW flux is equally welcoming for a travel adjust fork.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I have a DW Flux. I have a FOX TALAS RLC with the 15 TA and I had a RS Reba. I like TALAS much better than the Reba. The fox is plusher and small bump compliance is superior to the Reba. In addition, I find the TALAS to be very stiff. I would recommend the TALAS.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JTBAZ, Talas questions

Hey JTBAZ,

What is the travel on your Talas? The new ones seem to be 100-140 and I dont think I want that long of travel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts