1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
roots, rocks, rhythm
817 Posts
Someone is bored........

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,294 Posts
Or Dave could just help a rider mend their bike when it screwed up. IMG_1848.jpg

·
Elitest thrill junkie
35,025 Posts
Ah yes, the Magnesium rocker days...just for fun, I'm going to go to the E forum and do a forum search for Magnesium....

·
Elitest thrill junkie
35,025 Posts
Also worth it to read Pete's posts...

·
Elitest thrill junkie
35,025 Posts

·
Registered
6,029 Posts
That is funny. I was of the impression he sold off his namesake and branding with his mtb company?

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk

·
Trail Ninja
6,040 Posts
Tony was before my time, but I'll contribute this to the topic.

The first time I saw an Ellsworth bike, was also the same day I met Dave Turner in the flesh. I just happened to roll by by some event back in 2011 Aug 13, in my DH gear on a carbon XC bike and DT waved me down and chatted with me, while he measured my bike's dimensions.

I think I demo'd a Sultan that day. I recall it being a ground hugger that leveled bumps, which was pretty interesting, but not any better suited for Snow Summit bike park trails than what I had. Later demo'd a Turner later at JensonUSA, but didn't know why people were so excited by Turners in general. I was a drooling for a Yeti instead.

Attachments

·
Shartacular Spectacular
441 Posts
I don’t own either and honestly would love to love Turner, but if this is a cage match, one company appears to be in business, active in the industry, and selling bikes while the other has a broken website and no inventory... just sayin’

1 - 12 of 12 Posts