Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come meet Dave Turner himself and demo a 2009 Turner bike featuring the DW-Link suspension system. In my opinion the finest bikes you will ever ride. Do not miss out!

DATE: January 10-11Th

TIME: 10am to 3pm

PLACE: 1126 N. Scottsdale Rd. ( About a half mile north of the 202 on the west side next to Pure Fitness, close to Papago Park.)

INFO: contact Ryan @ KORE BIKE INDUSTRIES 480-966-5673 :thumbsup:

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,981 Posts
Sweet, I have been doing many demos trying to find that right bike and I started it all off with a DW link Turner. I need to figure out if it was as good as I remember.

This time I am bringing my own pedals.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes...

These bikes are so unique and how often do you get a chance to go put a TURNER to the test without having to pay a $120.00 rental fee. Yes, it's a good idea to bring your own pedals if you want to but you don't have to. Thank you for your interest this is going to be fun! :D

·
Just another half mile...
1,092 Posts
Are there going to be any small or XL Sultans Available? XL RFX?

OK said:
These bikes are so unique and how often do you get a chance to go put a TURNER to the test without having to pay a $120.00 rental fee. Yes, it's a good idea to bring your own pedals if you want to but you don't have to. Thank you for your interest this is going to be fun! :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
NEW TIMES

DATE: January 10-11Th

TIME:

10am to 2pm January 10

9am to 1pm January 11

PLACE: 1126 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ ( About a half mile north of the 202 on the west side next to Pure Fitness, close to Papago Park.)

Sorry for the new hours, but its a long drive back home to SoCal.
Thanks
Christina Turner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.