Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy is editor for the local newspaper's Outdoor section, and asked if I'd ride into town and be the cover pic. I've been his bike subject before so I know how to ride super slow and make it look like I'm riding more than a snail's pace. All he said was "show up at 3, wear red or orange, ride up and down these trails, slowly, and don't take off the knee warmers." He wanted a typical Idaho spring-time shot: snow-covered mountains, great traction in the valley, cool temps.
Clothing Tire Wheel Recreation Bicycle
[HR][/HR]

·
change is good
Switchblade with a 38, 29+ rigid WaltWorks
4,134 Posts
Heck, you can't tell a Czar is a Czar from any angle. Discreet logos, timeless design, simple, uncluttered, no proprietary shock or fork or weird "hey look at me" form over function. I wouldn't want a bike that's obvious from any distance.
Is that a shot at my lime green 429? :). The Czar is a eloquent classy looker. I'm too much of a Pivot fanboy to go another route. Besides, I've always loved the Kawasaki team colors. I do have a titanium road bike with Campy components. Does that make up for the 60s muscle car graphics on my Pivot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.