Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Turner Burner frame for sale that I think is V1, but I am not sure. I am also not sure what the travel is either, memory is slipping. The bike hadn't seen many miles after a warranty replacement and me switching to a new 2011 5 Spot.
Bicycle Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle frame Wheel

Automotive lighting Drink Motor vehicle Plant Magenta

Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive lighting Tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
327 Posts
What’s your price? I had a blue one of these back in the day (2004 model). That was a reincarnation of the original Burner so unless yours is from the 90’s it’s not a V1. If it’s the same year as mine it had 3.6” of travel. I bought mine in 2006 because there was an over stock situation on these frames back then and I bought for 50% of its original list. You can find old Tuner catalogs on their website.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Had the exact frame, is a V2, 2003. The overstock frames from Supergo had the rear triangles painted the same color as the front triangle instead of chrome.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
How do these old 26 turner burners ride? Would these be fun for non-technical trails in the suburban parks?
They ride well. They have much lower antisquat than modern bikes, so more squat and bob while climbing, but better traction in chunk. Will also feel very fast with its 70 degree head angle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts