Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been Turnerless for over 4 months now and have been jonesing bad for a Turner fix. I may not be able to ride but I can still represent.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I leave for R&R in a few days and am just tying up a few loose ends now. I walked around yesterday with the big T on my arm and only one person even noticed. This base is pretty safe. IMO the biggest hazzard is being run down by a Brit driver. I think they all do 2 years as a 3rd world cab driver before being accepted in the Army/Royal Marines. It has been hard to stay moto for jogging but I have managed to keep it up and am hopefull that getting on a rental bike won't be too painfull. Stay tuned for a ride report, even though I'll be on a Giant Reign.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Haha awesome dude, those crazy Brits huh, we used to have a laugh at the US boys when they came over here slack buggers, loose as goose's wanted lifts in vehicles or Waka's[Hughey's, we don't have BHs yet LOL] , never wanted to hump anywhere on exercise :D Always gettin lost in the bush! We always loved the bush and love to hump it they thought we were crazy but that's how we liked it, though I did enjoy rapid deploys by Waka!

No way could we have anything non std on our DPMs or Fatigues no no here or on tour! They're a bit stiff like that here or were back then! Sort of always envied what you guys could get away with etc like that, so pretty cool what ya done :thumbsup:

Regin will be fine for where ya going always weird riding a hire bike but will be sweet, look fwd to the ride reports keep us posted from the internet cafe's should be some in Qtown and Wanaka! If ya get time from all the fun you;ll be having! They'll look after ya well down there so I don't think you'll have much to worry about bike or any thing else except for when and how quick you'll want to go back to explore more:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.