Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey who is riding Turnbull canyon in Whittier Cal. I would like to ride it.
but don't know where exactly is at.
Is anyone here is riding it in the next couple of weeks let me know:thumbsup:I have a single speed a SE Stout and a beginner thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
There are two main entrances for Turnbull. One is off Beverly where it meets Turnbull Canyon and the other is off the Hacienda Heights side near 7th and Orange Grove. I'll drop you a line if I ride there in the next couple weeks, but it's not a complicated park, so don't be afraid to go out there without a guide. You can always ask fellow trail users for help/directions.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are two main entrances for Turnbull. One is off Beverly where it meets Turnbull Canyon and the other is off the Hacienda Heights side near 7th and Orange Grove. I'll drop you a line if I ride there in the next couple weeks, but it's not a complicated park, so don't be afraid to go out there without a guide. You can always ask fellow trail users for help/directions.
thanks Makoto, I will be waiting to see when you ride.

·
Registered
190 Posts
If you park in the residential areas near the trailhead, it's a good idea to be extra courteous to the residents: avoid riding on the sidewalks, changing clothes in public, making loud noises, etc. Some of the locals there are getting angry at bikers and are trying to ban parking near the trailhead. Some are even going so far as to try banning bikes on the trails themselves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.