Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a couple weeks, the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition is going to be moving offices...by bike. Kind of cool.

In order to make this successful, they'll need volunteer bike riders AND bike trailers. This got me to thinking...who do I know that has equipment to lug stuff around on the back of a bike? Bingo! The folks who do the turkey ride and cart pigs, cheesecakes etc to the top.

If you're reading this and have any inclination to help and/or donate your bike trailerish thing for a day for the move, pipe up and we'll get you connected to the SVBC folks.

You can check for updates here: http://bikesiliconvalley.org/. The details haven't been worked out yet (date/time etc.)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That picture is awesome.

At this point, I don't have a lot more details other than the distance between the new and old office is about 2 miles. It could be quite an interesting endeavor and I anticipate that since the organization promotes sound cycling practices, they will be doing their best to minimize conflicts with autos.

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
Give Dave a call over at Alameda Bicycle and also consider hitting up some of the Bike Party folks that have Big Dummy's (cargo bikes). Maybe even x-post this in the Surly forum here? I'm sure they'll help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.