Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
good to hear

Last time I was up there a week ago. It was a dust bowl. So glad to hear it got some rain.
I be headed up friday afternoon.

·
Banned
824 Posts
poker ride

tiggerider said:
Last time I was up there a week ago. It was a dust bowl. So glad to hear it got some rain.
I be headed up friday afternoon.
Let's see those pics, Kev. For those of you who don't know, some horseheads decided that the trails up there were dry enough to rip to pieces in a "poker ride" they had scheduled for Saturday. No, they couldn't cancel or reschedule, they just had to rip the trails up when it was still too wet. Maybe the Forest Service will tell them they can't do it next year if enough trail users complain about this fiasco.

·
Model of Grace and Tact
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
J.D. said:
Let's see those pics, Kev. For those of you who don't know, some horseheads decided that the trails up there were dry enough to rip to pieces in a "poker ride" they had scheduled for Saturday. No, they couldn't cancel or reschedule, they just had to rip the trails up when it was still too wet. Maybe the Forest Service will tell them they can't do it next year if enough trail users complain about this fiasco.
The entire loop? :(

Horseheads?

·
Registered
419 Posts
even Lula was unhappy to see

Saturday after the poker ride this is just up from the beaver dam.
Friday same spot above beaver dam.

They only rode. The lower turkey, to haypress then down. So most of the upper trail are good shape.
Haypress is rough shape they tore stuff up the whole way.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.