Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Paper or plastic?
10,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go ahead, post them. After last year's pandemic bust, I am looking forward to riding up Mission Peak with a few good friends.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,081 Posts
Maybe a little roll call is in order. Who's going to the Los Gatos Turkey Ride? My son and i will be at the trailhead by 8am. Ebikes 4 sure, hauling hella beer. Wife and daughter are out but we're still working on em.

·
Formerly dvo
2,294 Posts
Starting a new tradition after my first year living in Scotts Valley ( signed for our home one year ago today!) and riding out to the beach with some buddies. I may never ride Kennedy again. Ha!

·
Nobody
694 Posts
I will never ride Kennedy for T-Day again, and I live in LG. Paintrain climb for epic shitshow, followed by drunken downhill race.

I‘m planning to join the Epicenter ride at Nisene. Ive done it in the past and enjoyed. Beautiful ride to Sandpoint. Drink a beer, eat a slice of pie, and then pick your adventure down.

Would be good to meet some of you. I’ll be the fat guy on a Blue Sentinel.

·
singletrack bound
3,062 Posts
I will never ride Kennedy for T-Day again, and I live in LG. Paintrain climb for epic shitshow, followed by drunken downhill race.

I‘m planning to join the Epicenter ride at Nisene. Ive done it in the past and enjoyed. Beautiful ride to Sandpoint. Drink a beer, eat a slice of pie, and then pick your adventure down.

Would be good to meet some of you. I’ll be the fat guy on a Blue Sentinel.
Enjoy my backyard!
The trails are in great condition right now!
Catch all the pastries back down! 🥮
👍🏻🚵🏼‍♂️

·
Nobody
694 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,081 Posts
Lol, over 100 bicyclists and hikers. While technically correct, I think over 100 is probably a bit understated.

How big was it this year???? Surprised not to see any pics yet
I estimate over 1000. The peak was 2018 were the ranger counted about 2000 passed through the gates.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,081 Posts
Here are my photos!! Truly, truly amazing event. Went up with my son at 8am and carried a trailer full of bar drinks, food, table and had a grand time. Stayed til 11:30 went down Dogmeat-Overgrown with a heavy trailer. Ha!

Ebikes were a wildcard since they started enforcing this year (disability only) unlike past years. Many ebikers did not show up with the uncertainty (roast pig groups). Hundreds got turned around at the gates and hundreds who said 'mobility device' got through.

Grand event in the warm Thanksgiving glow.
Bicycle Wheel Bicycle helmet Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire
Glasses Smile Sky Vision care Goggles
Sky Bottle Bicycle Plant Wheel
Sky Cloud Plant Tree Mountain
Bicycle helmet Bicycle Sky Cloud Tire
Face Smile Cloud Sky Goggles
Sky Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle helmet Helmet Bicycle clothing
Bicycle Bicycle helmet Tire Wheel Smile
Clothing Plant Bottle Cap Hat
Food Grass Finger Road surface Tints and shades
Sky Plant Tree Leisure Hat
Tire Wheel Bicycle Vehicle Motor vehicle