Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is probably about time to get my shock serviced and I was wondering if anyone has had theirs custom tuned to improve the performance on the Rune?

I know people have gone for Elka shocks and Manitou shocks, but I dont think either of these are readily available here in England; besides, I would prefer to save the money and keep the current shock, if possible.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
mikey74 said:
It is probably about time to get my shock serviced and I was wondering if anyone has had theirs custom tuned to improve the performance on the Rune?

I know people have gone for Elka shocks and Manitou shocks, but I dont think either of these are readily available here in England; besides, I would prefer to save the money and keep the current shock, if possible.
i don't think anyone touches the dhxair as far as tuning goes. it's always been a bit of a dog midstroke. spend the money and get an isx air. there ate a few on ebay that will fit your rune for 250 us,

http://cgi.ebay.com/Manitou-Evolver...ccessories?hash=item3358db5455#ht_2569wt_1076

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.