Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come meet Dave Turner himself and demo a 2009 Turner bike featuring the DW-Link suspension system. In my opinion the finest bikes you will ever ride. Do not miss out!

DATE: January 10-11Th

TIME: 10am to 3pm

PLACE: 1126 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ ( About a half mile north of the 202 on the west side next to Pure Fitness, close to Papago Park.)

INFO: contact Ryan @ KORE BIKE INDUSTRIES 480-966-5673 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
166 Posts
NEW TIMES

DATE: January 10-11Th

TIME:

10am to 2pm January 10

9am to 1pm January 11

PLACE: 1126 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ ( About a half mile north of the 202 on the west side next to Pure Fitness, close to Papago Park.)

Sorry for the new hours, but its a long drive back home to SoCal.
Thanks
Christina Turner

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
this reminds me of a story:

a guy from phoenix dies and ends up in hell. as he stands barefoot and nekid whistling a tune in the eternal flames while drawing stick figures in the coals with his toes, satan walks up...

"welcome to hell! how ya holdin up?"
"ahhh... its not so bad. im from phoenix ya know,"

satan, a bit put off walks off to cast him into the pit of eternal lava.

"so, ya wish ya hadnt smarted off to me?" satan asks.
"this is really no big deal after 87 years in phoenix and all those monsoons." the man replies as he pours himself another glass of stale, hot zima from a toilet tap and leans against a nearly molten rock.

satan storms off. hes pissed and casts the man into the anus of hitler, now the busyest ghey prostitute in hell. later, he inquiers...

"hows life now mr phoenix?
"as uncomfortable as you may try to make this place, you forget i lived all my life in phoenix. im used to the heat and terrible traffic."

the dark lord is beside himself with anger. he stomps his feet as he leaves yet again, this time to the hellish thermostat which he turns all the way down to zero. it begins to blizzard and ice forms on every surface. when satan returns to the man, he sees hes fashioned a beach chair from millions of used, discarded trojans and is calmly reading the sports page as he relaxes in his stenching creation.

"anything to say now mr phoenix?"
"i see the cardinals won the super bowl."

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.