Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in Tulsa in June and plan to bring my bike.

What rides are good for XC/AM? Are there people interested in meeting up? I'm okay to drive upto about an hour.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
I can't even begin to fathom what ridin in June will be like since we have 1.5 inches on ice on the ground right now, but when you get here..... or at least a week before you get here, let me know. I will be more then happy to meet up with you and take you out for a tour of the Tulsa rides. Rides will include the infamous Turkey Mountain ( no it's not really a mounatin), Chandler park and the Keystone dam. Keep in touch with me and send me some PM's to notify me of your arrival to the Tulsa area so we can make some concrete riding plans :thumbsup:

·
2004 Mach 1 owner
104 Posts
okie_calvin said:
If you don't mind slowpokes I'm in too.
+ 1, except I'm slow and fat :rolleyes:

and my bro too and another friend too. June is brutal. Usually early in the morn in June to beat the heat. Oh and I don't waste my time going out to Keystone. Doo doo butter and quite a drive out there from Tulsa city area for not very much mileage. I just stick to Turkey or on the ocassion out to STW for McMurtury for fast and fun to get a break from the technical he!! of Turkey

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. I'll contact more when June is closer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.