Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tuffburg is just 2 1/2 weeks away. The course is in great shape even with the rain. It stays dry except for a few wet spots even when it is raining. Supper fast with some good climbs. It going to be a great race. Hope everyone makes it out.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Wish I could but I'll be in Phoenix that weekend. I'm hoping to make most of the SCRCS this year though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tuffburg Mountain Bike Race
2/28/10, Hattiesburg, MS
Sponsored by: R2W Cycling
SCRCS Race #1
Long Leaf Trace, Jackson Rd Station, MTB Trails
Categories/Start Time/Distance
Cat 3 Men 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+, Women, Juniors / 9am / 2 laps=12mi
Cat 1Men 20-29, 30-39, 40+, Women / 10:30am / 4 laps=24mi
Cat 2 Men 18-29, 30-39, 40+, Women, Single Speed / 10:35 am / 3 laps= 18mi
Directions
From I 59, take hwy 98 west 3mi to Gravel Pit Rd. Go right on Gravel Pit Rd, 2 mi to 4th St. Turn left on 4th St. Go .2 mi on to Jackson Rd. Turn right on Jackson Rd. Go .2 mi to Jackson Station.
Registration $35
Pre registration will be Sat 3-5pm. Race day registration will start at 7:30am and will end 15mi before race time for each category. One day license will be $5. The first 100 racers to register will get a free t-shirt.
Info at www.scrcs.net, www.r2wcycling.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The trails are in great shape even with the rain. Bridges have been built over the bad spots. this is going to be as super fast course. We have some great swag and awards. All the money from cat 1's go back to pay out. The weather is going to be great. Hope everyone makes it out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you look on the flyer you will see that 40+ cat 1, will do the same at everyone else. there are only a few cat 1, 40+ who race. Not enough to have a 50+

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.