Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"Ride Lots" - Eddie Mercx
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never watch the show but Tuesday at 9:00 on the Travel Channel, Cliff from Cheers will be at the Trek Factory for the show he does now.......may be interesting. may suck arse. just plugging it since I just saw the ad......

YR

·
iheartMTNs
139 Posts
thanks YR, i'm there

i'll be taking delivery on a new ex7 in march (great bikes for the bucks) so a tour through the factory will be fun for me even if cliffy doesnt do one of his know-it-all bits about the history of alloy tubing or some such shpiel.
e

·
Turner Homer
1,227 Posts
Yeti_Rider said:
never watch the show but Tuesday at 9:00 on the Travel Channel, Cliff from Cheers will be at the Trek Factory for the show he does now.......may be interesting. may suck arse. just plugging it since I just saw the ad......

YR
Thanks for the heads up, I will have to set the DVR on my tv to record that. BTW, Happy New Year Everyone.
Dave

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Actually, I've watched that show a couple of times. It's actually a pretty good show; I'd LOVE to have his job.

It has the standard inane banter and stuff, but overall I like it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeti_Rider said:

YR
Hey Yeti, thanks for the heads up. :)

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Watched it

Pretty decent segment. Gave insights into the company's history, etc. Main focus was on the manufacture of their hand-built carbon fiber road bikes. FWIW I enjoyed it.

Bob

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Caught it last night and the only problem was that it was maybe 5 min worth of bike content! Still, fun and informative.

I have a hard time watching these shows in general, I get too jealous of the hosts being paid to travel and report on their travels. :mad: But it's nice to see "Cliff" is doing well during his postal service retirement :D "Dance, mailman...."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.