Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I live in New England Maine is you want to be technical and the weather right now sucks! to say the very least and i was recently put on nights at work for three weeks which also sucks. Having to work Sunday at noon is shitty. Don't get em wrong i am not complaining about my job because a few months ago i was laid off and what not. but between this and the weather rides are fewer then i'd like. and also my closest riding partner is afraid of the rain..
I've long drooled over the amazing pictures seen in the forum. and while mine pale in comparison to most of the rest of them, at the end of the day its not about picture quality its about the ride am i right? I have yet to find a ride where i don't get back from with a smile one my face!
So anywho here is some pictures from my Tuesday morning ride!

tire action shot

My trusty steed

me and my bike

various shots of trails

may be one of the most fun lines at this place.

through the fork

·
Registered
653 Posts
rain,rain,go away

I hear ya. This weather is really a negative mood enhancer. I don't remember when it was sunny last. Hey at least you got in a ride. I'm in MA and I'm going to try and get out this Thursday on my SS, don't want to mess up the gearing on the other bike. Hopefully we'll see sunny skies again.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nice pic's bro.! Trails don't look to muddy. LOL I been waiting to get my next ride in hopefully i can go tomorrow after work and maybe it will stop raining out soon......yeah... right. LOL Where on the trail did you take the 2nd and 3rd pick down?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the ones by of my bike against the fallen tree are by the river

1 - 4 of 4 Posts